Toture Through Gang-stalking, Non-lethal weapons, Serious violation of Human Right

www.yzlrobin.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

An open letter to the Prime Minister of Canada in English, Re.a torture case

Dear Mr. Prime Minister of Canada: Page:1/9
Updated

Key words: Torture, The Use of Non-lethal Weapons, Gang-stalking, Violation of Human Right, happened in Canada.

I am a Chinese immigrant living in Toronto of Canada. My full name is Yan, Ziliang.
My birthday was on February 28, 1965.
My contact in Canada: Tel: 416-220-3483
e-mail: yzlrobin@hotmail.com
My blog: www.yzlrobin.blogspot.com

Based on the facts that Canada is a State Party of Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment; Canada has made promises to the public domestically and internationally, such as, “Canada is strongly committed to the promotion and protection of human rights and to the prohibition and elimination of torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment in Canada and globally”; The Government of Canada has dealt with one torture case, Maher Arar’s case, as a victim of torture, I am writing to request you to exercise your power, jurisdictions, and influence to grant a public inquiry for prompt, impartial and thorough investigation into my complaint in connection with torture, through the use of non-lethal weapons, gang-stalking, acts of serious violation of human right happened in Toronto of Canada. The involved parties are a well-organized secret unit of Canada, 41 police division of Toronto, The Scarborough Hospital.

Summary of case

According to my family doctor, Bai S. Cheng ’s judgment on what I was experiencing and his advice about my upper suspect neighbor, November 26, 2005 I reported to 41 police division of Toronto about my suspect neighbor in connection with Gang-stalking and the use of Non-lethal weapons. However, the involved parties have conducted incredible behaviors and have constituted serious violation of human right.
According to the law of Canada, It took me nearly 4 years to collect the evidence from the involved parties, such as, my entire personal information created by 41 police division of Toronto and by other authorized organizations; my “entire” personal health information (medical record) created by The Scarborough Hospital and its professionals. They denied my request. They all refused to provide the entire information. They refused to provide me with the most important key parts of my personal information and medical record. From the information they provided, I found that those involved parties altered, fabricated, and destroyed my personal information and medical record. Please see these incredible questions from 41 division and behaviors of involved parties:

1. One involved police officer of 41 division, Alan McDonald asked me strange questions in my home as follows:
a) Do you love Canada?
b) Have you ever been a member of Chinese Army?
c) Do you know how to use a gun?
d) How do you find if someone traces you in the street?
2. After I reported to 41 division about my suspect neighbor according to my family doctor’s advice, Alan Mc Donald induced the Mobile Crisis of The Scarborough Hospital (Mobile Crisis is to deal with serious metal illness. I knew this later.) to intervene without my “informed consent”, without telling me anything about the Mobile Crisis. He delivered the wrong information about my upper neighbor to the Mobile Crisis. He distorted my chief complaint and delivered it to the Mobile Crisis. When I asked Mobile Crises to look through my entire reports to 41 division, Alan intentionally missed out my first report dated November 26, 2005 to Crime Prevention Department of 41 division. Alan tried his best to induce my family doctor to change his mind after I showed my family doctor’s opinion to him. In my doctor’s office, he said to my family doctor on December 29, 2005:

“We really appreciate what he provided to us. And we think everything he reported is true. We work a lot than you think, even we are still working on it till now. Your neighbor is not the person who can commit this kind of crime. We didn’t find anything about it.”

However, from his report to the third party and his memo full of holes and conflicts, he concluded that I was suffering from “obvious mental disorders” the moment I reported to 41 division about my upper neighbor. How could an involved police officer investigate a case, work a lot on it than I think, search my the upper neighbor’s apartment after receiving complaints from a person suffering from “obvious mental disorders”? Obviously, Alan was intentionally lying.
3. Due to Alan’s inducement( I have a copy of their communication), The Scarborough Hospital had a social worker, Nicole Douglas perform psychiatric analysis for me in my home, regardless of the regulations and rules by the government of Ontario. The rule is as follow: “The Mobile Crisis Intervention Team The MCIT responds only to calls received from the TPS (Toronto Police Services) dispatch. The TPS Primary Response Unit (PRU - 2 police constables) are the first or primary responders.” That is, The Scarborough Hospital intervened only according to “one” police Constable.Nicole Douglas performed psychiatric analysis under such conditions: she did not disclose what she ought to before her work in my home, that is, without my “informed consent”. Even, she made a diagnose like a psychiatrist and concluded in such unreasonable time in her medical report that I am suffering “paranoid delusion”, that is, “schizophrenia”. During her psychiatric analysis, she was conflicting about the status of my suspect neighbor. I asked her why. She refused to answer it. So, I made a request for the access to my entire medical record created by her, especially, her handwritten notes and the voice recording of that psychiatric analysis. She and The Scarborough Hospital denied my request. They stated in their letters to me: they destroyed them according to the law and its standard practices. Obviously, they were conflicting with the law. From Nicole’s memo, she induced my family doctor to prescribe medication for schizophrenia for me before a real mental status examination by a psychiatrist. My family doctor refused her. She induced my family doctor to change his mind and judgment about my symptoms with her fabricated medical report full of holes, lies, conflicts, and without my informed consent. Moreover, from her medical report, no any symptoms or sign could be found from me that match or fulfill the symptoms regarding “paranoid delusion”or "schizophrenia”regulated by APA, DSM, except her conclusion. At that time I was a student of a college. How could a student suffering from schizophrenia achieve A or A+ of 7 subjects and B + of 4 subjects, among 11 subjects?
4. After being induced by Alan and a social worker of The Scarborough Hospital, my family doctor did change his mind and judgment. He asked me if I would like to see a psychiatrist. I agreed with him because I wanted to know the truthOn February 22, 2006, a psychiatrist of outpatient service of The Scarborough Hospital, Thomas Choy conducted psychiatric analysis in his office. During his analysis he stated: “You don’t believe the police. That testifies that you are having mental problems.” Due to this psychiatrist’s ridiculous words and judgment, I began to worry about the aftermath. So, I made a request for the access to my entire medical record made by him and The Scarborough Hospital, including the voice recording of that analysis. They all denied my request. I insisted on and on. I got his handwritten record and his medical report to the third party. To my surprise:
a) His medical report was significantly conflicting with his handwritten record. In his handwritten notes, he stated I was suffering “mild delusion”. However, in his medical report, he stated I was suffering “Gross paranoid delusion”.
b) Regardless of the fact, in the beginning of his report he stated: I was sent to the mental hospital and examined by some professionals.
c) He distorted and fabricated my chief complaint.
d) His diagnose and medical report were conflicting with APA, DSM, CPA. From his medical report, no any symptoms or sign could be found from me that match or fulfill the symptoms regarding “paranoid delusion” or “schizophrenia” regulated by APA, DSM, except his conclusion.
APA: American Psychiatric Association; DSM: The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders ; CPA: Canadian Psychiatric Association
e) His diagnose is untenable and illogical. During his analysis, he stated: You upper neighbor may be abnormal. That is, from my chief complaint, this psychiatrist concluded that my upper neighbor “may be abnormal”. With this “maybe”, how could he make a diagnose and conclude?
f) During this analysis, he asked me a lot of leading questions which are forbidden by the rules. He distorted my answers and wrote them in his medical report.
g) His medical report was so vague and not accurate.
h) He induced me to take medicine for schizophrenia.
i) One day, he called and asked me twice:"Who gave my handwritten record to you?"
I have one record of his psychiatric analysis, which can be evidence. Due to the above reasons, according to the codes and laws of Canada, I requested Thomas Choy to explain, translate his handwritten record and respond to my concerns. He denied my request. I requested The Board of directors for The Scarborough Hospital to ask Dr. Thomas Choy to respond to my concerns according to CMA Code of Ethics and Human Right Code. They denied my request. I requested The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario to order this psychiatrist to address my concerns. One investigator of this College, Ann Atkinson stated in her e-mail and letter to me: “We have already asked Dr. Thomas to respond to your concerns.” Afterwards, this investigator changed in her letter to me: “Dr. Thomas does not have to respond to your concerns.” Dr. Thomas Choy lied to mislead this college. He responded to this college: “As there is no signed consent from Mr. Ziliang Yan, my response is nderstandable restricted.” We have never not talked about consent letter. Moreover, I have not received any “consent letter” needed to be signed by me mailed from him. Obviously, Dr. Thomas Choy was lying. I filed a complaint against this psychiatrist with this College. This process has been delayed nearly three years. However, my complaint was reviewed and dismissed when I was not in Canada about four months. From their decision letter to me, to my surprise, they collectively lied. They stated in their decision letter:

“The Committee notes that, without consent to view the medical record in this case, we are unable to comment on Mr. Yan’s position that Dr. Choy’s 2006 assessment and report were inadequate.”

Actually, I did consent to the release of my medical record which is relevant to this case and mailed the consent letter to the investigator of CPSO.
5. The Scarborough Hospital altered, fabricated, destroyed my medical record in the police’s interest. The stated in their letters to me: Destroying that medical record is its standard and legal practices.
6. The Scarborough Hospital has been taken over by the Government of Ontario, I wrote to the Premier of Ontario, and the Minister of Ministry of Health and Long- Term Care according to the law, hoping they can exercise their power and influence given by the “Public Hospital Acts to investigate the case of serious violation of human right by The Scarborough Hospital, also, constituting the torture. However, they refused to do anything. 7.I reported to RCMP about these gang-stalkers. RCMP contacted me in e-mail to me: “ you contact the right organization”. Afterwards, Senior Reviewer Border Integrity, Ontario Division, RCMP, DJ Pond told me that RCMP is not in charge of this matter. Local police services will be in charge of your case. However, from the recent e-mail from Prime Minister of Canada:

“On behalf of the Right Honourable Stephen Harper, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your recent e-mail correspondence, in which you raised an issue that falls within the portfolio of the Honourable Peter Van Loan, Minister of Public Safety. Please be assured that your comments have been carefully reviewed. I have taken the liberty of forwarding your e-mail to the Minister, who, I am certain, will also appreciate being made aware of your views.”

Obviously, Mr. DJ Pond of RCMP was conflicting with the Prime Minister’s statement. Moreover, he was also conflicting with the first e-mail I got from RCMP. Mr. DJ Pond was misleading me?
8.I wrote to the Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper, hoping his government could grant a public inquiry for prompt, impartial and thorough investigation into my complaint in connection with Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment through the use of non-lethal weapons, gang-stalking, serious violations of human right happened in Canada, according to the laws and previous case, Maher Arar’s case, dealt with by his government. He responded to me: His government has nothing to do with my case. Obviously, Stephen Harper’s response conflicted with the fact that his government has dealt with the torture case , Maher Arar’s case. His earlier response also conflicted with his recent response to me.

It took me nearly 3 years to collect evidence and file complaints against the involved parties and members with the authorized organizations because of their serious violation of the basic of human right. My complaints were dismissed with a lot of conflicts, or delayed about 3 years so strangely. For example, I filed a complaint against that involved police officer with Ontario Civilian Commission On Police Services. The moment I wanted to serve the most important evidence to Ontario Civilian Commission, that is, the copy of this involved police officer’s communication with The Scarborough Hospital, I was told in the commission’s office my complaint was dismissed.

Details of the first gang-stalker,use of non-lethal weapons

My wife and I moved in one bedroom apartment at 204-9 Craigton Scarborough, Ontario, M1L 2N5 since November, 2004 from a house. My upper single neighbor moved in 304 of this apartment building since March of 2005. From June of 2005, I found that my supper harassed me by spying , following. When I made a phone call, my neighbor was standing over my body in his apartment. When I opened a drawer, my neighbor was standing over my body in his apartment. When I took a shower, he was standing over my body in his bathroom. How could I find and realize that? Our apartment was old and our floor was wooden. So, I could clearly hear the footsteps of my neighbor’s. At first, I did not pay much attention to that. Till October, his harassment became serious. When I came home from a college and I was alone in home, my upper neighbor followed me in his apartment wherever I was in my home. Afterwards, I had strange head pain symptoms only in home. In the beginning, I just took some painkillers. Afterwards, I found that my upper neighbor must be standing or walking away above my body in his apartment when those head pain symptoms onset. I was almost every day awaken up by those symptoms at 11:00pm, 12:00pm: 2:00am; 3:00am; 4: 00am. However, my upper neighbor must be standing above my body or walking away in his apartment. The pain was so sharp and sudden that I had burning and vomiting feelings. The symptom position was not fixed and could be everywhere in my head. The shape was small circle or extremely narrow rectangle. The diameter of the circle and width of that rectangle are similarly equal. I did not have those symptoms at all when outside about 8 or 10 hours. Those symptoms would disappear or lessen a lot if I went out after those symptoms onset in my home. I have never had any kind of headache when I stay outside. I begin to worry about this situation. I decided to report to the local police station. Before I reported to 41 division of Toronto, I was afraid that I had wrong feelings or mental problems. So, I talked to and consulted my family doctor several times about what I was experiencing. I asked my family doctor to have my brain checked by CT. The result of CT was normal. I asked my family doctor to refer me to a psychologist. My family doctor did not respond. But my family advised me: 1) try to talk to your neighbor or try to meet you neighbor to see if there is something suspicious 2) There must be some factor in your surroundings inducing your symptoms 3) move out as soon as possible. I talk to the superintendent of this apartment building about my upper neighbor. Mr. Rob said: “I also feel you upper neighbor is strange.” According to my family doctor’s advices, I tried to meet my upper neighbor. One early morning of winter we met in the corridor of first floor of our apartment building. He was surprised. However, we have not met before, and we don’t know each other. The next early morning my wife and I met him again in the corridor of the first floor. To my surprise, he was wearing a full face of faked beard. That beard covered his whole face. A cap covered his whole forehead. He was wearing a pair of glasses. I could not see any part of his face’s skin except his nose, lips and eyes. This time he was so astonished. In addition, please see one scene of my upper neighbor:

At about 2:00am ,December 5, 2005, I was awaken up by sharp head pain in my living room. I did not move. I heard my upper neighbor was walking around above my body in his living room. Then he stopped above my body in his living room Suddenly, one stuff dropped onto my neighbor’s floor hardly and sounded buzzing, just above around my body. I did not move. After a while, two people walked into his living room, standing above my body for a while. Then one person stood by the living room’s window, two other people went out and brought back a heavy stuff. Then they left.

Research

I did some research on the Internet about my symptoms. To my surprise, my symptoms really match or fulfill the typical symptoms due to the use of non-lethal weapons explained by the Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate and Human Right Watch.
“painful heating sensations; nausea”
-Deputy Director for Technology, JNLWD

“Mild to severe headaches; burning sensations within various parts of the body…. nausea .
-Human Right Watch

Among 130 kinds of headache, or 300 known causes of headache identified by The International Headache Society and The National Pain Foundation, I can’t find one of them fulfill or match my symptoms except one type called “Reactive Headache”. This reactive headache is just what my family doctor stated. And The International Headache Society states as follows:

"Overall, there is very limited evidence supporting psychiatric cause of headache."

During mental status examination by that psychiatrist, he stated, “The stress you don’t know in your mind causes your symptoms”. However, his conclusion was conflicting with APA, DSM. Please refer to the standard:

“Patients with paranoid symptoms should undergo a thorough physical examination and patient history to rule out possible organic causes (such as dementia) or environmental causes (such as extreme stress)
-APA, DSM

In addition, please refer to the differences between my symptoms and stress headache regulated by literatures.

1) rarely awaken a person from sleep.
I am always awaken up by the symptoms.
2) Most people report that the pain starts soon early in the morning or in the day.
I had those symptoms at any time in home .Not at all outside.
3) feeling to having a tight band of pressure encircling their heads.
Small circle or similar rectangle.
4) No nausea or vomiting.
Nausea or vomiting, burning feeling.
5) Not acute and sudden.
Acute and sudden.
6) A few may have them everyday or almost.
Every day in home every day.
7)
CT and blood test are normal.

The upper column with number is from the following units. The International Headache Society; The American Academy of Family Physicians; University of Toronto; CNN; HealthyNJ; The National Pain Foundation. The lower column without number is my symptom.


The ongoing gang-stalking

In February, 2006 I moved in another one bedroom apartment, at 810-10 Chichester Place, Scarborough, Ontario. M1T 1G5. Those symptoms onset again on the second day. I still had those symptoms everyday in home. I still did not have those symptoms at all outside. I was still awaken up by those symptoms. I could still hear the footsteps of my upper neighbor’s, but not as clearly as the first gang-stalker because this apartment was newer. My upper neighbors always threw something hard to their floor just above my body especially when I was alone in my home. How could my upper neighbor locate me in their upper apartment? In addition, Two superintendents of that apartment were conflicting about the status of my upper neighbors. One super, who is the main super, said they are married couple who had lived together in there about 11 years. But one super said Julius Nyerere was single, from the Filipines after she checked with my upper neighbor’s file. The suspects’ names are Julius Nyerere and Brown Nyerere.
One new gang-stalker moved in Julius’s apartment after Julius moved out. This new gang-stalker always walked around with her high-heeled shoes at four or five in the morning in her bedroom, just above my bedroom. Please see one scene of this gang-stalker:

At about nine o’clock in the evening, I fell asleep in my armchair in my living room, with my head on my computer desk. I was awaken up by a sudden sharp pain in the back of my head. The symptoms were the same. I did not move. I wanted to try my upper neighbor. Suddenly, I stood up from my chair. At this moment, I heard several heavy foot steps moving apart from me in her living room due to her surprise. Then a heavy stuff fell onto her living room floor above my body. That meant that gang-stalker were standing above my body in her living room when my symptoms onset. That meant that gang-stalker lost her control due to my sudden behavior.

I moved to the basement and second floor of two houses. I did not have those symptoms at all. Especially, I did not have that symptoms on the top of my head.
I moved to a penthouse of a condominium. After one and half month, these symptoms onset again. I was still awaken up by these symptoms and some new strange symptoms. Sometimes, I heard some one walked around on the roof of this condominium at three or four o’clock just above my body when those symptoms onset when I was awaken up. Due to too much care about his footstep, however, the sound of squeeze on the ceiling of my apartment could be heard. Who can climb the roof of this building equipped with very strict surveillance system in the early morning? I still don’t have any kind of headache outside. One evening, I talked to my wife I wanted to write to the Prime Minister of Canada and Chinese Ambassador to Canada about this case. I was tortured by one strange symptom the whole night and I did not sleep well this night at all. Please see:

About 1:00am, I was waken up this head pain. After a while, I fell asleep. I was waken up by the pain in one of my eyes. The shape was small circle. Then I fell asleep again. I was waken up by the pain in my ears. The shape was small circles. After that, I was waken up by the pain on my chest, and in my abdomen. The shape was all small circles. This night I did not sleep at all.

I stayed in China about 4 months ( from March 20, 2008 to July 27, 2008). I did not have those symptoms at all. I was never waken up by those symptoms.
My wife and I were broken into when we used safety deposit box in a private room of a bank one day. The following day, we were taken pictures in some bank. I was taken pictures in the parking lot when I just came out of my car. I was taken pictures when I was going towards this stranger in this parking lot. Our most import letters in our private mailbox are always torn open, such as from Superior Court of Justice of Canada and from authorized organizations of Canada.

Due to the time and pages limit, I couldn’t specify the details of all of those gang-stalkers , all of related evidence and all about what I have experienced in 3 years.

I am not a lawyer. I am just a civilian. Moreover, English is my second language. So, I can’t write to you like a lawyer, so logically, so clearly. However, it took me nealy 3 years to collect the “hard evidence” from those gang-stalkers, involved parties and individuals. Those evidences are as follows:

1) A detailed record of my head pain symptoms. In this record I recorded what time those symptoms onset and what those symptoms felt like and what those gang-stalkers were doing at that time
2) A memorandum of Alan. Alan’s report to the third party
3) A copy of Alan’s communication with Mobile Crisis to testify how Alan induced Mobile Crisis to intervene.
4) A record of Alan’s talk with my family doctor in my family doctor’s office to testify how Alan induced my family doctor to change his mind.
5) Evidence to testify that The Scarborough Hospital altered, destroyed and fabricated my medical record.
6) Evidence to testify that that social worker induced my family doctor to prescribe for me and change his mind. A medical report by that social worker.
7) A record of mental status examination by that psychiatric. A handwritten notes of mental status examination by that psychiatric. A medical report by that psychiatrist. His handwritten notes was significantly conflicting with his medical report.
8) A letter from the new CEO of the Scarborough Hospital, John Wright to testify that he did not respond to my concerns, but misled the third parties.
9) Evidence to testify that my complaint was dismissed with a lots of conflicts and full of holes by Ontario Civilian Commission On Police Services. Evidence to testify that my complaint has been delayed about 3 years by The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
10) Dr. Thomas Choy’s letter to The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. From this letter, his lying and misleading can be testified.
11) Decision letters from The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario to testify that they collectively lied and dismissed my complaint.

To this end, I cited what one famous expert journalist responded to one opponent. This opponent believes that people who believe that are the victims of non-lethal weapon must be suffering from mental illness. This journalist said: In a research department of USA, half of the scientists there believe that UFO does exist. Do you think they are suffering from mental illness?

I really appreciate you taking time to review my letter. I am looking forward to hearing from you.



Best regards,


Yan, Ziliang


January, 2009



Contact information:
Cell: 416-220-3483
E-mail: yzlrobin@hotmail.com
Blog: www.yzlrobin@hotmail.com

If contact me, send me e-mail and confirm it by calling me. Thanks.

Contact information of involved persons and parties:
1. Crime Prevention Department, 41 division, Toronto Police Services Tel: (416) 808-4127
2. Community Relations Officer, Alan McDonald, 41 division Tel: (416) 808-4108
3. My family doctor, Bai S. Cheng Tel: (416)-615-0002
4. The social worker of Mobile Crisis of The Scarborough Hospital, Nicole Douglas Tel: (416)-431-8200 Ex. 6283
5. Representatives of The Scarborough Hospital: Patient Relations Facilitator, Susan Lorimer, Tel: (416)-438-2911 Ex. 6433; Patient Care Manager, Sara Kirkup Tel: (416)-431-8200 Ex. 6514. Both of them stated on behalf of The Scarborough Hospital: destroying my medical record is its standard and legal practices.
6. The psychiatrist of The Scarborough Hospital, Dr. Thomas Choy (416)-431-8135
7. Investigations and Resolutions of The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, Ann Atkinson Tel: (416)-967-2600 Ex. 649
8. Case Manager of Ontario Civilian Commission On Police Services, Farideh Irandoust Tel: (416)-326-1189.Case Number, 06-COM-0223
9. Deputy Coordinator of Ministry of Community Safety And Correctional Services, Marlene Gillis Tel: (705) 494-3080 Request Number, CSCS-P-2006-02700. This organization refused to provide my entire information made by Ontario Civilian Commission On Police Services.
10. Senior Reviewer Border Integrity, Ontario Division, RCMP, DJ Pond, Sgt Tel: (519) 640-7319; Cell (416) 999-1120

No comments:

Post a Comment